How Can I Turn Visitors Into Buyers?

I believe this is a question that usually pops up in the mind of every merchant wanting to make more sales. “Am I not getting something right?” The tension of this mental-battle keeps getting worse. For you, lucky reader, I’m going to share four basic tips with on how to convert site’s visitors in the following paragraphs:

Branding and Design
Great branding means making your identity known in each aspect of your business; therefore, create one that connects easily with your target market. Numerous businesses are springing up in the e-commerce world and it’s imperative that you think smart to keep ahead of competitors. One of the most assured ways is by building a strong brand. To go a step further, can think of your business as a person. When this happens, you will be able to think about different ways that will help you build a unique identity for your business.
Next thing you want to concentrate on is design. Have a design that correlates with the brand you have. You want to keep your theme and colors consistent, not only on your store but in your marketing campaigns as well. Once you put a post out there, anyone who sees it should be able to identify the design with your brand.

Improve the quality of your store traffic
As a business owner, do you know the kind of visitors you attract? Answering in the negative begs the question: “What if you’re not driving the right traffic?”
Well, Google analytics is a tool to help you in this regard. It helps you to analyze your traffic data; get information on the gender, the age distribution of your visitors, bounce rate, average session duration, average page per session, etc. These are all information you can get from Google Analytics.
Imagine after referring to your analytics you notice the traffic you’re getting has a majority of males above age 65 when in actual fact, you sell branded bikinis for celebrity models. This information helps you to strategize and work on ways of getting the right people to land on your store.

Build Buyer trust and confidence
If a first-time visitor lands on your website, it will take a kind of persuasion to make a decision of wanting to buy from your store: and how do you get them to spend? I would say, reviews!
Reviews help a lot in convincing any potential buyer. Did you know that “92% of B2B buyers are more likely to purchase after reading a trusted review” (G2 Crowd and Heinz Marketing, 2017)? This means that positive reviews from old buyers can help build trust and boost the confidence of your visitors to buy from you. Also, displaying these reviews on your website encourages sincerity.
Are you lost on how to get started with this? It’s pretty much simple.
There’s the Kudobuzz Social Reviews App that allows you to easily publish all your reviews from your social accounts. You can also use the App to send After-Purchase Emails to collect more reviews from buyers.
Click here to install the App and explore its myriad of features for growing your business.

Enhance mobile experience
“According to Google, 61% of users are unlikely to return to a site on mobile if they had trouble accessing it and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.”(https://www.sweor.com/responsivewebdesign)
Mobile contributes to a high amount of traffic; however, its revenue contribution to e-commerce sales is very low. This is an indication that the checkout experience on mobile is not optimized.
You will be losing a lot of money if your store is not optimized for a good mobile experience. You can check your mobile responsive score with Google’s mobi responsive test tool.

Conclusion
The above techniques are just a few of the numerous methods in achieving a high conversion rate. If these are well implemented, I bet you’ll be on high on the growth ladder.